Thursday, February 4, 2010

Amira Zaara


Ok..so I have just started work after a 2 month maternity leave which I didn’t even blog ONCE!! huhuhu..kinda ironic that I blog now when im swamped with work after 2 months of free time..


Amira Zaara was delivered at1234am on the 30th of November after 10 hours of labour.. Actually my water broke at around 215pm just 5 minutes after reaching home from a wedding…huh..imagine wat would have happen had it broke when I was at the wedding…hahaha..i’ll probably be accused of stealing the spotlight 

All in all, Zaara is fine except for the fact that she has this thing with her umbilical cord where it didn’t drop off properly.. actually only half dropped off.. the stump is still at her tummy n is bleeding so most probably has to be cut off.. thing is, only government hospitals can do it so it looks like m stuck with using up my annual leaves this year for hospital visit…

Zaara, mummy really hope u get well fast..

Aisya has really taken to her sister..there was some initial resentment at first but after a week she accepted her sister n will be the one calling us when Zaara starts crying..its so sweet as a mother to see this things.. The way I see it, they will be the best of frens n the best of enemies..

0 comments: