Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home sweet home...

My house is finally ready!! (when I say house, I mean apartment k) After the long awaited promises of CF for soo many months.. ITS FINALLY OUT!! Yeay!! So now is the hassle of chasing the bank to release the final payment.. then starts the headache of RENOVATION!! Am gonna use Adrian, my familys contractor so less one headache of finding a contractor…




Things to do during renovation:

1) Lighting & fan (yes, CV doesn’t even give lights n fans..)

2) Aircond in the 3 rooms + living room

3) Kitchen cabinets

4) Shoe rack cabinet

5) Bathroom

6) Plaster ceiling

7) Install water-heater



As I’ll be moving in from my parents house, you could say im starting from scratch!! As the quote goes “EVERYTHING MUST BUY!!” so far the only things I’ve bought is the fridge, washing machine, dryer and oven. Tu pun beli awal sbb CNY so ada discount…then suruh kedai simpankan..currently is the “exciting” part of finding the TV..as mirul says” As long as I have my 40” and PS3,I leave the rest of the place to your discretion” sampai dh naik pening tgk all sorts of models of TVs..



Seriously, since November, money has been flowing like water from a leaking pipe..from the delivery to the Zaara’s hospitalization due to jaundice to cukur jambul now for the house…savings taking a VERY VERY big hit…*sigh*

0 comments: