Thursday, July 29, 2010

my maids concerns...

Yesterday my mum’s maid came to my house for the first time. First thing  she asked is where does Aisya n Zaara sleep. So I showed her their room which is across the hall from mine. She had this very horrified look.

Bibik : Nie jauh dari bilik kamu, macam mana kalau diorg nangis tgh2 malam?
Me : Saya ada beli macam radio untuk cakap2 (baby monitor la tu). Kalau diorg nangis
        saya akan dgr…
Bibik : betul ke boleh dgr??

X pasal2 kene la pulak demo kat my maid how loud the monitor really was…then:

Bibik: pastu kalau diorg sejuk ke macam mana?
Me : Radio tu boleh baca suhu bilik pastu tunjuk dekat radio saya.
Bibik: betul ke?

Demo la pulak room temp reader tu..

Haih..apparently the maid was more concern than my mum…Everyday, if by 745 I’ve not reached the house, she’ll call and ask where are you. And 99% of the time,she’ll already be waiting at the gate for them…

1 comments:

Grazia Lim said...

HAHAH!
Dunno whether to laugh or cry over the over-concerned maid.. =p