Thursday, July 2, 2009

the one with...its been 7 months!!!

see... i knew i would not be the type to follow through with my blog..a MAJOR LOT has happened in these 7 months (obviously!)... had my daughter (an experience i would do over n over again for her)..my princess Aisya Zahira..she who rules my household now with her dimples that can jsut get her anything she wants...since everyone is spoiling her,obviously i have to be the bad cop...everytime i say "NO" to her she will just turn n smile n go to her baba n still get wat she wants..huh! but seriously, just having her in my life makes everything seem in its place...( i know, its cliche but i really mean it)..i can have the worst day at the office but once i get home n see her smile greeting me at the front door,its like everything else doesn't matter..

there's my baby up there.. my angel...k la..if i were to talk about my princess,i'll never stop...

Well, since im on the topic of babies...guess wat?? IM PREGNANT AGAIN!!! shocker kan?? me n mrul pun x expect n x plan...but well, we accept it as a gift from Allah..Alhamdulillah..rezeki tu.. intially mmg la shock (x expect la that i sgt subur!!hahaha) tp when u think about it, dr some ppl that have been trying so long to have a baby, n paying thousands of $$$...so just be thankful.. n try our best to raise them as good ppl and good Muslims...my due date for this baby is...wait for it...wait for it... 5 December 2009....hahaha...great timing right...jimat cost aku nk buat bday party diorg nie nanti...combine jer... :) actually the date tu pun x accurate sbb it was given based on scanning n not period date as is usually done...so mana tau..skali kene same bday as Aisya (27 November 2009) which is Raya Haji this year...hmmm....

On the office note, me have been seconded to tax compliance side at 9th floor till November...kira ok la tu..lepas secondment terus cuti maternity..february baru start at TP balik...but hopefully this time i get to do more investigation work...bad side to this is that i had to cancel my trip to Brunei..damn!! ...dh la ticket tu x leh nk refund or tukar...so burn je la...

K la, lunch is almost over..tapau today supposedly sbb nk buat keje la..tp suddenly thought of this long abandon blog n decided to see if i could get it moving again...hahaha... better crapping here than to ppl's ear la kan...

Ciao..

0 comments: